Thursday 4 October 2012

Welcome!!


Ahhh good ol' AC/DC lyrics - don't they always seem to have applicable lyrics to one of their songs for whatever life throws at ya?  I know right?! 

So, I'm BACK by popular demand of all of 2 people - you know who you are!!  But so what, writing used to be one of my more enjoyable pass times - back in the days when I HAD time... Now everything seems to be go, go, go and I'm forcing myself to take a little ME time - maybe this will be one of my hobbies again - who knows?!  Twitter didn't seem to work out lol!

So to keep me motivated, email me your topic suggestions or questions and that will give me ideas to write about or at the very least, I'll answer whatever you send my way.  Email me at:  cheapchicktherapy@gmail.com  - say anything!  Say everything! 

This time I'm gonna just blab on and on about whatever is on my mind - and if you know anything about me at all, you'll know I'm an open book - so spewing my thoughts out is something I'm pretty darned good at!  And yes, I like using exclamation marks so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you don't like it!!!!! 

And ;o) is a smilie face, you'll see lots of these on my blogs - lean your head to the left if you are too daft to see it the first time around lol! 

So, consider this the first... and hopefully there will be more to come...

~ C ~


No comments:

Post a Comment